Monday 3 July 2017

What am I grateful for?

Today for writing Ms, Komor  asked us to write about What am I grateful for.This is what I work.
What am I grateful for?

Choice 1 - My Family  

S- I am grateful for my family.

E - I am grateful for my family because they help me.

E   - My family helps me by reading books with me and helping me with my Maths.




Choice 2 - My Friends

S - I am grateful for my friends.
E - I am grateful for my friends because they help with work.
E - One day Kensington helped me with my times tables.


Choice 3 - Learning
S - I am grateful for my learning.
E - I am grateful for my learning because it helps me to think.
E - I  am learning to spell hard  words.




Image result for learning
Image result for My familyImage result for My friend






0 comments:

Post a Comment